The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy.
Yoga on Main is taking steps to protect our community and in addition, there are steps whereby each person can take charge of their own health and wellness inside our studio.
We look forward to continuing to provide a safe and healthy yoga environment to our beloved yoga community.
Outdoor classes will be available throughout the summer which can be found on our schedule.
We believe yoga is a safe and wonderful way to stay healthy. We hope that you will continue your yoga practice with us, keeping our yoga community thriving and strong. We know it wont have to be like this forever, but for now, here is our plan:
1. STAY HOME If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature.
2. SURFACES: Our efforts are to keep our studio germ free include cleaning and sanitizing counter tops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class. Hand Sanitizer will be available in multiple locations throughout the studio.
3. PROPS: All community props are off limits until further notice. Students are required to bring a mat & blocks to class with them. Towels are no longer supplied.
5. REGISTRATION: Students are REQUIRED to sign up for class via MINDBODY prior to arriving at the studio. All Payments are to be processed online thru MINDBODY prior to arriving. This is to protect the students as well as the staff when processing check in. No “walk ins” will be permitted.Everyone must sign our updated waiver prior to attending class.
6. SIZE OF CLASSES: Classes will be sized to 50% capacity. If you register for the class and then cannot make it, please go back in and cancel. Any no shows will be charged $12 for non cancellations.
7. PPE: Masks are not required for yoga. Please wear your mask into the studio and once on your mat, you may remove your mask for the class in order to prevent lack of oxygen or hyperventilation. Once class is over return to wearing your mask.
8. PLACEMENT OF MATS: Safe distancing practices are in order. Our floor is marked off to ensure that mats are 6-8 feet apart. Students will line up the upper right corner of their mat with the L shape tape.
9. Only bring what you need for class into the studio. Shoes will be kept outside the studio space but all personal belongings will be with you during class.
10. Please do your part in keeping an appropriate distance from others when entering and exiting the building and only arrive 15 minutes prior to class time.
Gift Cards can be purchased online using the link below:
Friday July 10 7-10 PM
Our studio is approaching it’s 3 year anniversary and we want to celebrate with you! We will start with an hour long vinyasa flow followed by good vibes social distance style. This event will be held outside at the following address:
225A Meridian Road Butler, PA 16001
Event size will be limited and registration is required using MINDBODY
We believe in a sense of community. We strive to make everyone who walks through our door feel welcome and at home. Namaste.
Whether you are brand new to power yoga or a seasoned yogi, we have something for everyone. We offer power flow classes as well as a basic class with more guidance and instruction.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit before or after scheduled class times
101 North Main Street, Butler, Pennsylvania 16001, United States